This kukri is design for those army who are serving in iraq. The blade shape is similar to the kukri used during the second world war by Gurkhas. The kukri has got full "angkhola" version of blade for the reduction of unnecessary weight of the blade. The kukri has got famous " panawal "version of handle which makes this kukri real functional blade. The kukri is not highly polished to maintain level of water temper stable on the edge. Highly used of machine decrease strangeness of the edge. Aluminum rivets are used to strong fixing of the handle. handle has got grip on the handle for the maximization of force on the blade. so this kukri is real working blade. This kukri can be used to cut wood, firewood, meat, bone, clearing bushes etc. The Kukri Specifications:
This is handcrafted knife therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement.
* Blade Hardness: Spine:22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring
* Blade size & Type: 11.00Inches (27.94cm) Hand made, Highly Grade Carbon Steel, semi-polished Blade.
* Handle size: 5.00Inches (12.7cm) full tang handle made of Sadhan wood.
* Overall Length: 16.00 inches (40.64cm) from tip of the blade to pommel of the handle .
* Weight: 1.98lbs or 35.27Oz (900 grams) Approx, Blade and Sheath
* Scabbard: Cotton Covered in Buffalo Leather.
* Origin: Dharan, East Nepal.