This is very heavy and thick kukri which can be used for cutting three branches, trees, cleaning bushes, cutting bones and chopping wood etc. The handle is more practical, more beautiful. It is about 22" in overall length with a 16" Double Fuller (Angkhola Style) semi-polished made of high graded carbon Steel, Very sharp blade. The handle is made of dark Indian Rosewood. The shape is different and has finger grip. It is full tang running through it making it super strong which is about 6" long. The scabbard is made of cotton wood cover in special leather. Two small knife "karda" and "Chakmak" are free with this kukri. "karda" sharp one is for small type of work like skining animals etc. and "chakmak' blunt one is for sharpening the blade.
The Kukri Specifications:
This is handcrafted knife therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement.
* Blade Hardness: Spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring
* Blade size & Type: 16.00Inches (40.64cm) Hand made, Highly Grade Carbon Steel,semi polished Blade.
* Handle size: 6 Inches (15.24cm) full tang handle made of rosewood,Got Finger gripe.
* Overall Length: 22 inches (55.88cm) from tip of the blade to pommel of the handle .
* Weight: 3.30 lbs or 52.91Oz (1500 grams) Approx, Blade and Sheath
* Scabbard: Cotton cover in natural leather.
* Origin: Dharan, East Nepal