The Black Farmer or Village Khukuri (Kukri) is most commonly used any farm in the countryside of Nepal. As a woodcutting and general purpose tool, and is a very common agricultural and household implement in Nepal. Its use has varied from building, clearing, chopping firewood, dividing perennials, slashing brush, and digging to cutting meat and vegetables, skinning animals, and opening tins. The Black Farmer or Village Khukuri (kukri) is made to perform and work hard, and quality the value is excellent. This Black Farmer or Village khukuri (kukri) is a very sturdy and strong. It has been built to withstand a lot of work and overwork. Also the Black Farmer or Village Khukuri (kukri) blade is off shining and better for jungle use. The shape and size is similar to standard issue. The blade is made of Highly Graded Carbon with balanced water purring temper on the edge of the blade therefore its very strong. This blade can be used to chop wood or bone and cleaning bushes. ?
The Kukri Specifications:
This is handcrafted knife therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement.
* Blade Hardness: Spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring
* Blade size & Type: 10.00Inches (25.4cm) Hand made, Highly Grade Carbon Steel, semi-polished Blade.
* Handle size: 5.00Inches (12.7cm) full tang handle made of Rosewood .
* Overall Length: 15.00 inches (38.1cm) from tip of the blade to pommel of the handle .
* Weight: 1.98lbs or 31.74Oz (900 grams) Approx, Blade and Sheath
* Scabbard: Cotton Covered in Buffalo Leather
* Origin: Dharan, East Nepal