This is Jungle version Kukri yet the blade is unpolished. The Double-Edged, Chukuri or Double Blade is a super knife with a dagger blade that is tactical Jungle type finished. The kukri handle is similar American eagle Kukri or to create strong grip. The Chukuri or Double Blade is aesthetically congruent with the overall design and add a measure of safety. It’s a concave back side to the blade. The blade is made of Highly Graded Carbon with balanced water purring temper on the edge of the blade therefore its very strong. The handle fits well in the hands of the Gurkhas who are normally short statured. It is used for small cutting, pruning and similar tasks. The blade is 10" long and the Indian Rosewood handle is 5" long. The scabbard is made of wooden frames wrapped with buffalo hide. The Kukri Specifications:
This is handcrafted knife therefore please note that each one might have slight variations in measurement.
* Blade Hardness: Spine: 22-25 RC, Belly: 45-46 RC, Edge: 58-60 RC, Steel Type: 5160 Car Spring
* Blade size & Type: 10.00Inches (25.4cm) Hand made, Highly Grade Carbon Steel semi-polished Blade.
* Handle size: 5.00Inches (12.7cm)full tang handle made of Rosewood .
* Overall Length: 15.00 inches (38.1cm) from tip of the blade to pommel of the handle .
* Weight: 1.1lbs or 28.22Oz (800 grams) Approx, Blade and Sheath
* Scabbard: cotton wood cover in buffalo leather.
* Origin: Dharan, East Nepal